I was so touched last night when I was nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the lovely and very talented Cariad Carys. Having only been blogging for what feels like a nano second, I am thrilled to accept, and honoured that someone likes my blog enough to nominate me, thank you so much Carys!
If you haven’t checked out Cariad Carys, do, it’s filled with fantastic makeup tips and tricks, swing by and follow!
Right, the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
So, seven things about me:
1. My face and eyebrows give away everything. I have been caught out numerous times by my ‘expressive face’, I just don’t know when I’m doing it.
2. The one and only person I’ve ever met in a bar on a night out is now my husband. Thank you Revolution, Fallowfield!
3. I turn 30 in less than 2 weeks. Quite frankly, I have nothing else to say on this matter.
4. Leaving my beloved dog behind in England was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.
5. I got bored of wedding planning. I know, I know, that’s not normal but seriously it could go on forever and no I don’t need to release Doves.
6. When I was very young, just before school photographs, I cut off my beautiful long hair and blamed it on my (imaginary) friend Helen. I like to think we (…I, Helen was imaginary) were the early creators of the ‘lob’.
7. I have moved to a country with more shopping malls than people (ok, not factually true but that’s how it feels). My favourite pastime is to shop; beauty, fashion, interiors, stationary, the list goes on. I have no job. I sense a slight issue here.
My nominations for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
These bloggers inspire me everyday with their fantastic posts. Check them out and follow!
Apologies if you’ve been nominated previously, no pressure to accept, I just love what you do!
Thanks again to Carys, what a welcome into the blogging world!